Conformance Standards: ISO 9001, GB2626-2006
Two layers of non-woven fabric: two layers of melt-blown cloth: one layer of hot air cotton.
Mask can also be used to protect from PM2.5, industrial dust, fog and smoke.
(Particles in the PM2.5 size range are able to travel deeply into the respiratory tract, reaching the lungs. Exposure to fine particles can cause short-term health effects such as eye, nose, throat and lung irritation, coughing, sneezing, runny nose and shortness of breath. Exposure to fine particles can also affect lung function and worsen medical conditions such as asthma and heart disease. Scientific studies have linked increases in daily PM2.5 exposure with increased respiratory and cardiovascular hospital admissions, emergency department visits and deaths. Studies also suggest that long term exposure to fine particulate matter may be associated with increased rates of chronic bronchitis, reduced lung function and increased mortality from lung cancer and heart disease. People with breathing and heart problems, children and the elderly may be particularly sensitive to PM2.5.)
1. New fabric PP non-woven fabric, soft and clear, comfortable, and breathable
2. Seamless binding process
3. Fivefold design, more breathing space on the face
4. Plastic nose strip, aluminum-plastic nose strip,
5. Multi-layer protection for your respiratory health
How to wear the mask:
1. Cover the mouth, nose, and hang the two side straps on the ears
2. Fix the bridge of nose according to the shape of nose to prevent dirty air from entering.
3. Please pull the mask to the lower jaw to present the three-dimensional breathing space immediately.