Rights of Content
The users themselves retain the right to all text, pictures and other content that they create in the service. The users allow others to utilize the content in accordance with the nature of the service and furthermore allow the service provider to file information and data and make changes that are necessary for the service or the study, however other rights are not transferred from the users, unless specifically otherwise agreed. The responsibility of the content lies with the user, who has produced it to the service. The service provider has the right to remove any material when it deems it necessary.
No guarantees of the functioning of the Sharetribe service are given. The users are themselves responsible for their actions in the service and they should estimate the reliability of other users before dealing with them. The service provider can under no circumstances be liable for damage that is caused to the user. The user may not store any information or data in the service, and expect it to remain there.
The Removal of a User
The service provider has the right to remove any users from Sharetribe and terminate their right of use of the service without any specific reason and without being liable for compensation.
Option L Solutions, LLC. Seller Agreement
Selling Terms - Simplelots.com
Option L Solutions, LLC will advise Client on the appropriate terms of the sale, including, but not limited to, number of listings, lot size, and the lot price of the Lots.
1. Client has registered with Option L Solutions, LLC on its online marketplace, Simplelots.com and has accepted its terms and conditions (http://www.Simplelots.com/terms.html), which are incorporated herein by reference.
2. Client acknowledges and agrees that Option L Solutions, LLC 's marketplace will determine the final purchase price of the Lots.
3. Client will provide an accurate description, digital photo(s), and any other information necessary or requested by Option L Solutions, LLC to facilitate the sale of lots.
4. Client will provide accurate shipping information regarding the Lots (Please note that Option L Solutions, LLC makes this requirement to enable buyers to estimate accurately their shipping costs prior to purchasing.)
5. Client will place on pallets and band or shrink-wrap any Lots that are contained in 8 packages or more AND/OR greater than 400 pounds that can reasonably be expected to fit on a pallet or skid. (Please note that Option L Solutions, LLC makes this requirement to reduce the risk of damage and loss to Lots during shipment).
6. Client will make Lots available for delivery within two business days after the close of sale.
1. Client shall pay Option L Solutions, LLC a commission fee based on members chosen tier pricing plan for the amount of sales revenue in a given month . Client authorizes Option L Solutions, LLC to collect its Transaction Fee from any amount owed to Client. Commission fees are charged on the 5th of every month for prior months sales revenue.
2. Should Client be unable to make Lots available or misrepresents the condition or location of the Lots or provides any other false information regarding the Lots, Client agrees to pay Option L Solutions, LLC its Transaction Fee plus any other additional costs incurred for the services provided pursuant to Agreement.
3. Should any additional shipping costs be incurred because of incorrect lot shipping information and/or preparation, Client agrees to pay for any these costs and authorizes Option L Solutions, LLC to deduct them from any amount that is owed the Client.
4. Client shall pay Option L Solutions, LLC an account reestablishment fee if client rejects a pending sale and account is deactivated. A $100 fee will be imposed in order for client to return account to good standing and allowed selling privileges.
5. Client shall pay a seller rejection fee for pending sales that are rejected by sellers with no communication to Simplelots.com. Sales can only be rejected if buyer requests a refund or the seller has giving support on why a transaction needs to be cancelled due to error. Simplelots.com can offer a one time courtesy for an error in a listing in order to cancel, but only one time every month.
- Products subject to recall;
- Products produced, manufactured or packaged by forced prison labor or child labor;
- Pornography in any form of media;
- Alcoholic beverages, cigars, cigarettes or tobacco products;
- Live animals or taxidermy;
- Grave or other funeral-related items;
- Charity fundraising activities;
- Used cosmetics;
- Credit or debit cards;
- Gift cards;
- Illegal and prescription drugs, illegal drug paraphernalia, and materials describing how to make illegal drugs;
- Embargoed Assets from prohibited countries currently listed by the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control;
- Government documents, government identifications, and government licenses;
- Human parts or human remains;
- Surveillance equipment (including but not limited to lock picking devices, wiretapping devices, telephone bugging devices);
- Event tickets;
- Lottery tickets;
- Mailing lists and personal consumer information;
- Manufacturer's coupons;
- Federal or state regulated medical devices;
- Plants (including live plants and seeds);
- Firewood or lumber (not including artificial or manufactured firelogs);
- Postage meters or stamps;
- Real estate;
- Stocks and other securities;
- Travel services;
- Products containing ingredients that are regulated by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration as a controlled substance or listed chemical;
- Textile fiber, fur or wool products misbranded or falsely or deceptively labelled or advertised under the Textile Fiber Products Identification Act, the Fur Protection Labelling Act, the Wool Products Labelling Act and the rules and regulations promulgated under such Acts; or
- Illegal products, illegal services, stolen or recalled products.
- Brand name items may be subject to approval. An invoice from an authorized reseller may be required.